Monday, August 15, 2011

What Men Want From Women

What men want from women is simple once you know the secrets to understanding men. It will all become crystal clear to you.

It is popular belief that men are attracted to your physical appearance more than anything else. While being attractive and taking good care of yourself is important, it is not the most important, and it is not what men really want.

What do men want from women? It is your MIND. When a man falls in love with your mind, he is falling in love with who you truly are. This takes him deeper into who you are, and only then will he find your heart and fall in love with you.

How do you get a man to fall in love with your mind? You have to show it to him by being who you really are, so he can know your mind an think it's great. You have to share your opinions, thoughts, dreams and insights. The things you say must be genuine of who you are and how you feel. When you do this, the right man will be infatuated by your mind. You will become best friends, and he will want to spend his life with you.



In order for a man to fall in love with your mind, you must never compromise your values or alter your opinion. If he really loves you, he will love the way your mind works, even when he disagrees with you. If you make him uncomfortable that is okay. Your job is not to make him feel comfortable, it is about being true to yourself and not hiding your true feelings and opinions from him. How is he supposed to get to know you if you are not truthful with yourself?

You should talk about whatever you want to talk about. You should show him your mind; he will love you for who you are. When you show him your mind, he will love and respect you. If he doesn't like who you are and how your mind works, then he is wrong for you, and you are wasting your time with him.

When he falls in love with your mind, you will know what it feels like for a man to love you for who you are, and there is a sense of freedom in that. No one has a mind like yours, let him love it. You deserve to have a man who loves your mind.

1 comment:

  1. My ex-boyfriend dumped me 8months ago after I accused him of seeing someone else and insulting him. I want him back in my life but he refuse to have any contact with me .I was so confuse and don’t know what to do, so I reach to the internet for help and I saw a testimony of how a spell caster help them to get their ex back so I contact the spell caster and explain my problem to him and he cast a spell for me and assure me of 2days that my ex will return to me and to my greatest surprise the third day my ex came knocking on my door and beg for forgiveness. I am so happy that my love is back again and not only that, we are about to get married. once again thank you Dr Godday you are truly talented and gifted. Email: Goddayspiritualhome@gmail.com is the only answer. he can be of great help and I will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man contact +19194956404 - WHATSAPP ONLY

    ReplyDelete

Speak Your Mind