Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Testimonials, Is This For Real!

When I got to the testimonials I thought that maybe I have been to harsh on ole Bob.

Check this out:

"Thank you so much!!!! I really enjoyed reading your book. I have been separated for 7 months from a very angry man. We were married for 12 years. I really want to do it better this time. I was searching for answers on how to do it the right way and you have given me the answers in your book. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate you. God Bless you..." -Yvonne

"When I found myself single again after being divorced in 1999, I dove into a series of relationships with men that started out strong, but eventually fizzled out. I didn't know what I was doing wrong. I've read dozens of relationship books, but this is the first one that really made me understand men -- and use that understanding to create and sustain a loving relationship, and become a woman that a man loves, cherishes, and never want to part with.

"Armed with your guidance and insight, this is all so much better and less painful than in the past. Thank you so much for what you wrote- it has boosted my confidence so much." -Julie

"I wanted to thank you for writing such an enlightening book. I've just finished reading it last night and have been using all of the methods. I feel so much more comfortable in my relationship now and am not constantly thinking of breaking up with him. I'm almost as relaxed as I was in the beginning." -Lisette

I only wish I had known about Bob's proven method years ago. I could have had less heartaches and more fulfilling and enduring relationships. And I might have saved my marriage as well. This book is mandatory reading for all women!" -- Maria V., Beverly Hills, California

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak Your Mind