Tuesday, December 2, 2008

A Free 15-Minute Phone Consultation! What?

You have got to be kidding me, a Free 15-minute private phone consultation with Bob Grant, L.P.C., "The Relationship Doctor" and nationally recognized expert on relationships.

Bob says that his experience tells him that women who read The Woman Men Adore...and Never Want to Leave often want to discuss how they can begin applying these principles to their specific situation.

That's why I've included a 15-minute private telephone consult with me as part of your purchase. So, in addition to the valuable information in my e-Book, you will also have the opportunity to share some of your concerns with an expert relationship therapist.

Here is his picture again, I am having a hard time with this, he just doesn't look that brilliant to me. Puh leez!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak Your Mind