Friday, March 12, 2010

How Can You Tell if a Guy is Interested in You?


What exactly are the signs that a guy is interested? I mean, guys frequently give off mixed signals which can be confusing. Possibly you noticed him as you were standing and chatting with a girlfriend. It appeared that he saw you, but maybe it was simply wishful thinking on your part. He checked out you at about the same time you saw him. You had eye contact briefly after which you suddenly glanced away. Was he watching you as you mingled?

Here's several signs that you may look for to determine if he is interested or not:

If he tells a mutual acquaintance that he really wants to know more about you, or he asks others who you are. He's trying to play like he's "just asking" but his questions imply much more than a casual curiosity. Plus at what time he tells someone that he finds you good-looking, he probably is aware that it will get back to you. He is hopeful it does.



Once he manages to get near enough to you, to ask you questions, he's paying notice. He appears to be listening and reacts to what you say. He's moving in to the critical question, which may be: "Are you seeing anybody." He would only ask this question if he wanted to go out with you, and he hopes the reply is "No."

He likes you a lot if he shows up out of nowhere. He can only do that if he has been asking individuals about your schedule, or he may well have been being attentive to where you are going and at what time. His face probably will turn red as soon as he sees you. A swift, "Oh, hi," is his way of communicating , "I don't want to seem clear, but I'm thinking about you." If you feel the same way, you mustn't play-act shy. Pause and talk to him.

You may wonder if you're desirable enough for him. Perhaps you aren’t where you want to be in life, and you do not care for him to be aware of that. There is no time like the present to get your poop in a group. If you aren't proud of your occupation, look for another one. If you're are not proud of the way your body looks, join a gym. All guys hanker after a girl that takes excellent care of herself. We are all born with individual talent, maybe now could be the time for you to discover yours.

These are examples of the signs that a guy is interested and he's on the border of asking you out. Insure that it is relaxing for him and be congenial. Believe it or not, it can be actually tough for a guy to muster up the courage to ask you out. He will like you even more if you are making it easy for him. You never know if he could be the one or not.

2 comments:

  1. My ex-boyfriend dumped me 8months ago after I accused him of seeing someone else and insulting him. I want him back in my life but he refuse to have any contact with me .I was so confuse and don’t know what to do, so I reach to the internet for help and I saw a testimony of how a spell caster help them to get their ex back so I contact the spell caster and explain my problem to him and he cast a spell for me and assure me of 2days that my ex will return to me and to my greatest surprise the third day my ex came knocking on my door and beg for forgiveness. I am so happy that my love is back again and not only that, we are about to get married. once again thank you Dr Godday you are truly talented and gifted. Email: Goddayspiritualhome@gmail.com is the only answer. he can be of great help and I will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man contact +19194956404 - WHATSAPP ONLY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi viewers, I'm posting this Because i found lots of people having marriage problems which I also experienced. I recently found help from a man called Dr. Oselumen he did a great job that made my man fell back in love with me again after ten months of separation. I want you to know there are fake online spell Dr .s if someone out there needs help, can email this great spell caster, droselumen@gmail. com check or connect with him on WhatsApp +2348054265852. He will give you the best result. 
    CONTACT HIM FOR ANY KIND OF HELP,MONEY SPELL,LOTTERY SPELL,PREGNANCY SPELL,DIVORCE SPELL,SPELL TO STOP COURT CASE AND WIN ANY COURT PROBLEM,DEATH SPELL,BUSINESS SPELL,HEALING SPELL,SPELL TO REMOVE BLACK MAGIC OUT FROM YOUR LIFE,FAMILY AND MARRIAGE PROBLEM.  

    ReplyDelete

Speak Your Mind