Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Here is What Bob Says His Credentials Are

This is taken directly from Bob's site, and this is what he says about himself.

Who Am I -- and Why Should You Believe Me?

My name is Bob Grant. I've been a Licensed Professional Counselor, therapist, and relationship coach for 16 years. The majority of my clients are women, who have sought my help in creating successful, satisfying, and fulfilling love relationships by simply understanding men.

More than the certificates and licenses I've accumulated over the years, I take most pride in the number of wedding invitations I receive from my clients who've found successful, healthy relationships as a result of my relationship advice and tips. I've also saved dozens of marriages from disaster, dissolution -- and just plain boredom.

That's why I'm called "The Relationship Doctor." I have the prescription for finding love, keeping passion alive, and reigniting relationships that have lost their spark.

The method I'm about to reveal to you is not based on theory, guesswork or the "psycho-babble" that's disseminated by pop psychologists, self-help books and women's magazines. Unlike other resources that claim to help you understand men, my strategy is based on real-life feedback from thousands of real-life women who tried my relationship advice and found that it produced a dramatic difference in their relationships with me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak Your Mind